Low Calorie Chicken Seekh Kabab
Dinner last night was yum 😋 Recipe - (makes 9 kebabs) 600g minced chicken breast 1.5 small onion 3 big cloves garlic 1 green chilli 1 egg 1/2 lemon juice 1/2 tsp red chilli powder 1 tsp garam masala Salt to taste 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves 1/2 cup bread crumbs (i used homemade) For cooking- 2-3 tsp melted ghee
Fats : 10.6
Protein : 49.0
Fibre : 0.0
Carbs : 0.0
Ingredients for this Recipe
minced chicken breast
big cloves garlic
red chilli powder
Salt to taste
chopped coriander leaves
1. Grind onion, garlic & chilli to a paste.
2. Add the paste & rest of the ingredients to the minced chicken.
3. Mix this very well.
4. Spread the mixture on skewers with wet hands to form kebabs. Alternatively you can shape them into small patties.
5. Place these on a baking tray and brush them with ghee.
6. Bake at 220°C for 30-35 mins, flipping halfway. You can even cook these in a pan for 5-6 mins.